NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

how do I access my stern email?

I forgot who made it! All credit to you, this poll was really helpful : )

I think the people who could access the email with spring and summer, also had academic year, cuz some people have that and it is not an option on the poll

1 Like

But two people still could. I don’t think housing portals rlly indicate what’s definitely going to happen. Perhaps there’s a pattern but I’m not sure it’s as concrete as some act

did some digging and am gonna answer my own question since i imagine others care, too. last year it appears they came in a waves starting mid morning (11:30 maybe?) and a lot of people had them around noon. Maybe its the same this year, maybe its different but yeah

aw thank you!!! glad it could do something

If USC is in, then a lot of pressure is off.

Well I think the indicators are generally accurate, not completely accurate. That’s why 2 out of 15 people could access it with the supposedly negative indicator.

I think the people who could access the email with spring and summer, also had academic year, cuz some people have that and it is not an option on the poll.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, it’s weird though. You would think those two shouldn’t be able to access it if the indicators are correct but NYU is probably playing with us

Another indicator for Stern applicants only. Go on to gmail.com 26, click sign in, and type in (your)
netID@stern.nyu.edu. If it redirects you to a Stern page, it seems to indicate an acceptance.

Only do this if you have one button in your applicant portal. If you have two, it is meaningless

Does that only work for stern

I still have 2 buttons

It is weird. Idk, there are always exceptions to the rule imo.

Yes

Does NYU use canvas? For CWRU we logged into canvas with our “emails” and those who were able to got in.

yes!

https://newclasses.nyu.edu/portal/site/

Can y’all see this

I can

yup