NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Same! I was wondering if that made any difference

yup omg i have a nyu email ******@nyu.edu

Yes…

same here but i doubt it means anything. i tried logging into it with gmail and it didn’t work

2 Likes

i think everybody can… I also have the @nyu.edu email

same… couldn’t log in with that email

nyu seriously needs to manage their sites better. this is the only school i’m able to access so many aspects of the student portal, it creates unnecessary stress

8 Likes

so true :disappointed_relieved: it’s giving me false hopes

it keeps rubbing off on me and i keep checking my other schools to see if there’s any weird security glitches too

I did the NYU ARISE program and also have this

1 Like

I do

Steinhart school, changed to one button, still have spring and summer… :cry: looks like a no for me then. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

I have one button plus spring and summer for CAS also.

1 Like

I applied to steinhardt and also with spring plus summer with one button.

i only have summer as well

1 Like

Did you try the trick to get academic year?

i tried, but the “academic year” tab doesn’t exist for me when I log into the housing portal. so i still only have summer.

What’s the trick to get academic year?

Being on this thread is addicting - and possibly getting a bit toxic for me! So I’m just going to stop checking the portal for hints and buttons and wait for the decision day now! All the best everyone, I hope you get in! But if you don’t, don’t attach your self-worth to it. You’re all amazing and accomplished. For what it’s worth, you definitely learnt more about myself in this application process, which is priceless.

My two cents would be - engage yourself in something you love, and leave the updates to NYU! Take it easy, peace!

14 Likes

i definitely relate, however i don’t have as much self-control as you haha. good luck on wednesday!!! <3

5 Likes