NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

On the dropdown for summer select NYU new york, then click “access application,” click yes, and then reload the page and you should see academic year

Ohh haha I did ARISE too : )

Is the trick the only way people have been getting academic years or did it show up automatically for others

one button + spring and summer

by any chance is your name a reference to folklore?

2 Likes

That album >

1 Like

lmaaao yeah

2 Likes

aaa that’s my favorite album from her, it’s so good

Tisch - one button and spring and summer. Changed this morning.

it and evermore >>>

1 Like

I’m interpreting that the “waitlist undergraduate” under academic year 2021-2022 doesn’t mean admission waitlist, but means waitlist in housing application. As long as we have Academic Year 2021-2022 it’s likely that we are admitted. Since there’s no need to be an academic year tab at all if we aren’t admitted. What do you guys think? Just my guess

1 Like

same it just changed lets just hope it doesn’t mean anything lol

1 Like

are there any commuters that happen to have the “academic year” box?

1 Like

following

I live in nyc but opted to live on campus in my application, but I’m not sure if they would consider me a commuter or the other way, I have the academic year box with “waitlist undergraduate”

1 Like

Most people did the trick I think. But some people couldn’t do the trick at all, so being able to do the academic year trick might be an indicator by itself.

thank you! my theory is that those who decided to live on campus are more likely to have the academic year box (since commuters don’t really need to apply for housing). i myself am i commuter and i don’t have the academic year box.

1 Like

yall are absolutely insane just wait!

6 Likes

i tried the trick and it just told me the D.C. thing was closed… uh oh

1 Like

Alright so I finally read through the 800 new messages, and I’ve decided to just stop stressing about my indicator :disappointed_relieved: My buttons updated and I still have spring and summer which apparently indicates rejection so… gl everyone, we’ll find out our results in 2 days!!

7 Likes