NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yea aka me but is it bad?

what trick?

[NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #729 by collegegirl57]

Idk. It’s really hard to tell. Sorry I can’t give a better answer

Thanks. Is it safe to do?

Also not sure. A lot of people have done it, but everything in the portal should be done at your own risk

okay. I did select new york but left it there. It’d be better to be patient for 2 days

Do you guys think it’s possible that having a spring DC button could mean that you were admitted to the DC campus? I think I marked it as an alternate so it might make sense.

the person on this thread who was accepted ED posted a screenshot with summer and academic year

there was some people in last year thread who said they had summer only

ohk

i’m not even able to do the trick because the “academic year” tab doesn’t exist for me when i log in >.>

1 Like

fingers crossed

u need to choose the campus

same so we just vibin. Noo bad indicator or good

2 Likes

sameeee

2 Likes

y’all I just went in 2024 and for RD they all say housing was not an accurate indicator so don’t worry if you have “the bad ones” <3

3 Likes

honestly, I just think these indicators are sham. I have summer and academic year.

1 Like

Anyone with a housing option for 2025-26? I wonder if that means pre-approved for grad school as well.

guys i still have 2 buttons and spring and summer…

does that mean no decision has been updated for me in the portal yet? (but also decisions are like literally wed so IDK)