NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

it’s okay mine just updated to 1 button yesterday but I will not be looking at my housing. before it had spring and summer

but decisions come out in 2 days and i still have 2 buttons o-o

yall know how the berkeley withdrawal seemed to indicate whether people got in or not? do you think it might work on nyu? my only worry is i don’t know if clicking the button will just automatically withdraw the app

a lot of ppl’s last year didn’t change until the day before I think its okay

That was cause there were just 3 options…here for the housing portal there are a lot of them

Seems like Summer + Academic year is waitlist or rejection. According to the poll.

It isn’t though

don’t worry it doesn’t. it directs you to a page where you need to confirm your decision, but i’m pretty sure it’s the same for everyone

It did work for Berkeley, but I’m too scared to click on the button

there isnt an option for summer+spring

1 Like

this option might mean that a decision hasnt been made

nope in ed it was rejection or waitlist

no i have only one button on my portal though

according to the poll summer+spring+academic year seems plausible for an acceptance. i dont have that. real sad ngl.

I think RD 2024 evidence is better than ED. Maybe things for different for those ED cycles

1 Like

Till now summer+academic was a positive indicator

i agree. with ED they are guaranteed that students will attend (except for financial aid restrictions). with RD they still have to commit before applying for housing i think?

1 Like

Was ED not the cycle that needed to have no apps on their portal? things seemed to have changed

1 Like

What do you mean till now? Summer + academic year was always the positive indicator. Most people with working stern emails have that in their housing portals. Spring+summer+academic year might be a good indicator as well. However, the poll doesn’t show the option of spring+summer, which is not a positive indicator. 2/21 people with spring+summer have working stern emails. Idk , to me, that’s pretty strong evidence that the summer+academic year indicator is the positive one