NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

according to the poll people with all three seem to be the lucky ones

i can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but there’s no way to tell. decisions aren’t out yet dude

2 Likes

summer plus academic year is around 50% which cant be an acceptance

someone above said summer+spring+academic seems plausible…NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #2338 by SmartyMC

But the data isn’t accurate because we didn’t include the option “spring+summer”. Once that option is included, the data should correct itself

1 Like

25 votes outta 80k seems to be real reliable

6 Likes

NEW POLL!! including all options!

2 Likes

why don’t you guys just wait the last two days. you’re causing unnecessary stress for people and you guys don’t even know anything for certain.

only summer and only spring should be separate options for accuracy

1 Like

not even 80k I’m pretty sure more than 100k people applied haha. at this point we’ll see how “true” this all is after decision day.

1 Like

yeah thats true, there was a record breaking amount of applicants this year for nyu 100,000+
The chances of getting in are harder than ever with single digit acceptance rates! :dizzy_face:

Bruh only in this thread can there be hundreds of new comments without an actual decision

8 Likes

Just wait until decisions come out, we might break 10k

To get academic year do you click on Summer 2021 NYU?

2 Likes

the thing with this tho is that the people who already got in didn’t have to go through this hoop to see academic year

1 Like

one of buttons disappeared, omg what do I do next. shouldnt both disappear?

Yeah it’s pretty odd. But some people can’t access the academic year at all through this trick, so perhaps those people will be rejected/waitlisted. Also, I spoke to several people on reddit and they had a working stern email but had to do the academic year trick. The stern email seems accurate (just look at the polls in this thread/prior ed results), so accessing the academic year box through this trick might still lead to a positive result.

2 Likes

guys apparently tomorrow we may get a more reliable indicator. it looks like in the older threads a lot of people had their housing status change to freshman either the day before decisions were released or even right before. i’m not sure if it’ll happen this time around but i think we should all be on the lookout

5 Likes

have we considered that one of these options could mean spring admission? but that doesn’t really line up with the email hack because i dont think stern has spring admits