NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I haven’t considered that, and I don’t think stern has spring admission anyways

also by the way i think we can expect decisions at 12 PM EST.

1 Like

wait guys what does 1 button disappearing indicate?

A decision has been made for you. Check your housing portal to actually look at the indicators

Damn I still see Spring2021 and Summer2021,

1 Like

I mean do you think the stern email trick can be trusted? We have been basing the “meaning” of these indicators off of the results of the stern email (spring/summer is bad because most of these people have non-functioning stern emails).

It could still update, don’t lose hope yet. Hell, these indicators might all be BS

1 Like

oh my god. i literally checked back to this forum from this morning and nyu had 392 new messages jesus.

5 Likes

i think a lot of these indicators are fake but that one seems kinda accurate

1 Like

true, fingers crossed

these indicators got us all f’ed up worried lolll

omg yeah that’s why i’m not bothering w them… and honestly like knock on wood but if nyu rejects u that j means it wasn’t meant to be and somewhere just as amazing is meant for you!

Yeah. I didn’t know I’d be posting 200 word dissertations about whether an email works but here I am lol. This whole thing is so stressful but a lot of us just can’t look away :smiley:

imma just let yall open up ur decisions first and see who indicators were the good ones or even if there was good ones

1 Like

I just wanna know how many of you still have two buttons?

Where exactly in the portal do we find the buttons?

they’re on the main portal and they’re specifically the turquoise buttons that allow you to submit application or personal info updates

So what does it mean if I only have one that says “NYU Personal Information Update Request”

ur decision has been made

why the hell are both of the buttons still there I am starting to lose hope