NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

idk if this helps anyone but stop worrying about the buttons. I’m a waitlisted ED2 applicant and my buttons were wrong—like really wrong

3 Likes

I’ve seen a few cases

what did u have?

i checked my housing this morning and i had 2 buttons now i have 1 and have academic year in my housing portal so that was weird bc why didn’t they update it with the first wave :flushed:

like i said feeling special only summer only besides like two people i met on Reddit

1 Like

Even though I was holding out and didn’t want to check, I just saw that I STILL have 2 buttons and I have Spring 2021,Washington DC and Summer 2021 NYC. I applied to CAS…

so you don’t have any of the “information update request” buttons any more?
When did it change?
Did it change directly from 2 buttons to 0 button?
What do you see in the housing portal?
Thanks and good luck.

1 Like

i got waitlist undergrad and I’m definitely not in NYC

i have waitlist undergrad and i live in the NYC metro area :slight_smile: however i’ve seen a lot of people with it that do not live in the area.

I had the buttons for an acceptance but was waitlisted

1 Like

i’m about to email my admission officer and be like :sparkles:pls let me in :sparkles: i just want to know if i got in or not bc housing is too confusing

4 Likes

do u know someone who got in with spring?

did u do any programs with nyu?

yeah i think nyu does spring admits for qualified applicants they don’t have space for certain schools so the spring + summer + academic year may be that

it says spring 2021 tho not spring 2022, thats litwrally right now so that wouldnt make sense

1 Like

i actually think it would be those with spring + summer + waitlist undergrad because it looks like from the 2024 forum that pretty much everyone with waitlist undergrad was either accepted or waitlisted. i haven’t seen a reject that had that on CC, maybe reddit is a different story though

I applied with a 3.8 gpa unweighted. 4.2 weighjted

i have that and im from toronto

1 Like

wdym? I didn’t apply to any other campuses except for NYU if that’s what you mean. I did opt for liberal studies as a last choice, however

this forum is always the most active when im in class, looks like everyone gathers here during school to speculate :smiley:

2 Likes