NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

nyu is very greedy, my income is ridiculously low too and they gave me NOTHING

I’m unsure of the answer, sorry, but can I ask if you live in the NYC area OR have attended a program at NYU during high school? The theory is that those who have “Waitlist Undergraduate” in their housing portals meet either, if not both, of these criteria.

Really? My sister had her entire tuition covered at Tandon when she applied three years ago. Some of it was merit but the majority was need-based/merit.

Live in jersey, very close to the city. The NY metro area sometimes includes jersey, if that helps. But people who live way outside of NY have waitlist undergrad, so not sure what this speculation means

1 Like

I see, might not be worth nothing then

didn’t tandon get a donation of like 100 million a few years ago or am i tripping

:upside_down_face:

yeah tandon got a huge donation a few years ago and they are always renovating the building and giving out more scholarships to incoming students

yeah it just sucks that they didn’t give u any money when they literally got a donation

Oh no, i got accepted to CAS not tandon

Id say so, since other ppl who have summer dont have the button to click to get academic year, that coupled w stern email is a good sign

Guys are we sure about these indicators?

nope

no but thats apparently the trend from last years RD (the ED ones are different)

This is all making me kind of nervous. I think I am screwed.

all of this could totally be complete BS, so definitely dont think that!!

1 Like

Nothing is for sure. Just fun speculation :confounded:

any idea what time decisions come out?

at this point i’m convinced my button will never disappear lmaooo

1 Like

some ppl didnt have their button disappear till they day of