NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

this thread is one hot mess and i love it

10 Likes

Nah. The people in this forum do that beautifully all by themselves. NYU has better things to worry about.

for context we’re 1000 posts ahead of the RD 2024 forum and we haven’t reached decision day yet :smiley:

8 Likes

correction: we are playing ourselves and nyu is laughing at us

2 Likes

oh sh!+ now I have one button

just to be clear- one button and spring summer is rejected? not expecting much NYU was a reach just curious

or waitlist

oh well onto the next!!

idk if the waves theory is true cause I thought somebody earlier in the thread said their portal changed today and they got a positive indicator (academic year 2021-2022)

does spring + summer refer to the page with the option for dc housing and ny housing, or the page after selecting ny housing and verifying the application

those could be the down to the wire people

I am thoroughly enjoying myself on here, the speculation is keeping me on my toes and this is the kind of distraction I’ve been needing

3 Likes

same, i have nothing better to do since i have no hw for once :’)

anyone else still have two buttons omg frustrating

yeah i used to have 2 buttons now i have 1 with academic year and i do feel like i was one of those down to the wire people bc im been waitlisted at all of my reaches so it makes sense lol

So I have twins–both of whom applied to two different programs.

On one kid’s portal, the housing app says Academic Year 2021-2022 Waitlist Undergraduate. For my other kid it has Spring and Summer.

i feel like we should try to see if there’s some sort of correlation between the days that the portal was updated and what the housing looks like

i had no update to my portal after the button went away 4 days ago, but i already had academic year before my buttons ever changed

I have nothing better to do so i made a form. NYU Portal 2025 you can see results after you’ve finished, please let me know if i forgot something but i think i got every possible combo for the housing

1 Like

we did one before like this but im down for it again

1 Like