NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I doubt that would work

we have tried almost everything at this point

Let’s just email them at this point

i got waitlist undergrad and im from the south

LMAO why is it green😭

Is anyone else’s button green?

umm mine is still turquoise. can someone explain the housing portal stuff? how do i know which option i have?

i cant wait for us to come back to this thread on decision day and just be like “well ■■■■… this wasnt expected”

bruh watch two buttons actually mean admissions or something

LOL IMAGINE. i think it would be also cool to like meet up with people with everyone who got in and helped with speculations like when we get to nyu

1 Like

it would be real cool when we finally figure the good and bad indicators on wednesday

2 Likes

tmw is going to be a long day

Hopefully they dont change the indicators for next year so RD 26 won’t have to go through this.

1 Like

i have a scholarship being announced on wednesday, and i’m lowkey more excited for that

no we dont help them. we didnt get help we let them struggle like we had 2

2 Likes

Ok–so, mother of twins.

One of my kids has—not just the two buttons–but it actually says WAITLIST on it. The other has Spring/Summer…

So does that mean one is waitlists/one is out? Or one is admitted/one is waitlisted?

1 Like

when did both get their buttons to disappear

I am not sure what the buttons are…

In their housing portal, for one kid it say:

Spring 2021
Summer 2021

and for our other kid it says:

Summer 2021
Academic Year 2021-2022 Term Classification NYCity WAITLIST UNDERGRAD

I have a feeling they may have inspect edited…

That’s odd they are different. I’m a mom to twins also - out of the 10-12 schools they applied to they have rec’d the exact same merit and decisions at every school. Curious if you’ve experienced the same.