NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

whats the alternative housing portal?

The one that says Academic Year and Summer Apps

The StarRez portal

is that the same one as the on NYU Home → NYU Life → Housing forms?

No, if you google search NYU Housing Portal it comes up

This time around last year people started seeing Academic Year/Waitlist stuff in their housing portals.

What does it mean if we see
Login to StarRez Portal failed. Reason: Login error. Please try again.
When trying to log into housing portals?

I have no idea. That is so weird. Are you using housing.nyu.edu/apply ?
What are your stats, if I may ask?

Wdym? Where would it say waitlist??? So invested in thiss

It should have been under it’s own drop down menu on housing.nyu.edu/apply
I am so invested as well but it is making me nervous lol. I’m reading through last year’s admission decisions.
I do not have it but someone on a different thread reported seeing it.

Ohhh, I wasn’t using that one. For that, it says Spring 2021 as DC and Summer 2021 as New York. What does this mean?

I have no idea because I have the same thing lol.

2 Likes

that’s what I tried to do as well but I still get error … that’s so weird and its starting to worry me

This is how people said the indicators worked during ED.

6 Likes

This is another indicator for Stern applicants only that ED folks said worked.

2 Likes

I would be careful about trying to snoop on the portal concerning admissions. There has been people getting their decision rescinded because of snooping/hacking the portal. It is just not worth it.

3 Likes

thank you

guys my housing portal has spring 2021, summer 2021, and academic year 2021-2022 but under term classification for spring 2021 and academic year 21-22 it says “New York City Waitlist Undergraduate” so maybe I was waitlisted? or waitlist undergraduate means something else since it says it for spring 2021 too and the waitlist is abt the housing itself? idk

It could change before admissions are released. Do you see “NYU Personal Information Update Request” or “NYU Application Information Update Request” on your applicant status portal?

i have both buttons