NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yeah I’ve definitely heard that too which is good because I’d rather be looked at for my portfolio rather than my grades, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Btw, this guy’s stern email didn’t work

hey! i’m a prospective bfa acting major currently residing in orlando, fl. this week is so nerve-wracking, lol. usc tomorrow, nyu wednesday. i’m really looking forward to hearing back from tisch and if there are any other theatre arts majors, i’d really love to hear your update this wednesday! best of luck to everyone, you got this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

best of luck from a fellow tisch person

1 Like

i saw a youtube video, which i’ll try to link if i find, but it’s two girls talking about how they got into nyu. both had average stats with 1100-1300 sats and got into tisch. they confirmed the audition is more important, as the department communicates with the office of undergraduate admissions on who they’d like, so they definitely have a say in your outcome. if your portfolio/audition was well received, i wouldn’t worry <3

2 Likes

THANKS FOR THE REASSURANCE. the guy seemed to love my bits so fingers crossed for the both of us😎

1 Like

Can you please add my D’s info to your data? Her portal changed to summer only in the first wave and she did not try to change it to academic year. She didn’t apply to Stern so that trick didn’t apply. Thanks and good luck with your analysis! Will check back on Wednesday.

3 Likes

of course!!! will do that rn

1 Like

ughhh omg i don’t want to get my hopes up, i was summer only portal change right on thursday but i keep telling myself we have it all wrong and it’s flipped. or some summer people are waitlisted. i REALLY don’t want to think i got in and then be disappointed

2 Likes

im going into this w/o having any expectations bc i dont want to be dissappointed at the end of this all

1 Like

no no no, dont sike urself out. We need to believe that summer only is good because like who doesn’t like summer also people who got accepted have summer or sum like that in their portals

yeah im the exact same

ur rightttt but also what if stuff is inconsistent like last year??? idk. i’d rather keep my expectations lowest since it’s not like it’s gonna change the outcome either way

Yea i get that personally id rather be disappointed on wednesday then sad today and tomorrow thinking its a big wrong indicator

1 Like

I only have access to summer in terms of housing and could pay for it if I followed through. For the buttons, as of now I have “request information” only and the other button disappeared.

1 Like

: ( best of luck to you tho!!! i’m also tisch, i’m dramatic writing tho so i have no idea how my portfolio went HAHAHA

my fellow tisch person. Now I have more hope for both of us! BELIEVE IN US

1 Like

I applied to stein for nutrition

YES bestie manifesting it!!! 2 days + we know!!!

1 Like

yessss we already got in!!! yayyyy!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes