NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

The only thing that’s confusing to me is the two button theory because decisions are being released in like 2 days so that’s cutting it pretty close, don’t you think?

1 Like

man i appreciate the respect and love your showing summer only. People forget about us. Its the little things man

8 Likes

I’ve heard that portals continue to update up to the time of decision, so this makes a bit of sense considering that.

I’d like to add that the person above provided evidence that spring summer and academic year might mean WL

Yeah ik. That’s why I couldn’t make a decisive statement on it. It seems like the indicator that varies the most, and since so few people have it, it’s hard to make a judgement call on it.

1 Like

Yup ofc. Perhaps we could conduct an exit poll after decisions come out for future applicants

2 Likes

that would be nice

Definitely. I’m just hoping NYU doesn’t change the indicators next year. That would suck for RD 26!

1 Like

Yes, and the person that was waitlisted that I mentioned above later got in in May. Their portal had changed to summer and fall. Once again disproving a bit of the theory.

“recently, my housing portal changed, and now it only has summer 2020 (with NYC & AD available) and fall 2020, which has the accepting admissions statement that everyone was talking about.”

Their account name is sunsetpeaches if you guys would like to take a look.

summer seems to be the common indicator here :sunglasses:

1 Like

so having summer only cant be that bad

1 Like

why is it that the housing indicators change every admission cycle /ED? seems like nyu doesn’t want us to figure it out and spread rumors imao

2 Likes

lmao we’re trapped in a never-ending toxic relationship with the nyu housing portal ​😭​🤧​

5 Likes

lol at least it wasnt a flame war like berk

Okay but this is the most entertaining saga I’ve had in my life in like 3 months, so I’m continuing this relationship till Wednesday :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Only two more days for this thread to explode then die :exploding_head:

also throwing this info out because i forgot to share two people who were inviting to cw both had different portals. one spring + summer and one summer+ academic record

Is cw a guaranteed acceptance?

does getting an invitation mean high chance of acceptance?

from what i heard its like a 80% chance but not confirmed