NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

im sorry but y’all realize that these indicators didn’t mean anything last year right? and if they were ‘consistent’ or whatever, don’t you think that NYU’s portal would change from 2021 to 2022? last year also said 2021 which at LEAST made sense. idk

3 Likes

indicators just make since because the ones for ed this year were also correct so people are drawing a line but also its all for fun idk if everyone actually takes these 100%

yeah and those came out in 2020 so the spring 2021 links and stuff were still a thing but that’s expired by now. maybe they hold some weight, but if that portal actually meant anything, you’d think the years would update to 2022. they’re the same as last year’s 2021 links

maybe but for those who were accepted to nyu some say they have summer21 in their portal

huh?

yea I have that too, but idk. maybe it just doesn’t make sense to me :laughing:

i get what you mean. I do have a little hope. its all just to past time

Well the academic year says 2021-2022, and that is the next academic year. But yeah, these indicators might not be accurate and it’s all just speculative fun

1 Like

people last year said they started getting other portal changes the day before and the hours up to it so this thread may hit 4k today lmao

1 Like

gurantee. tomorrow morning chats are gonna go wild

I think we’ll hit 8k replies by Wednesday night

3 Likes

also we might get to see the fall 2021 hit the housing portal

When everyone actually gets their decision. PLEASE include what your housing portal says, so future RD’rs can determine whether there is an actually relationship between indicators and results. If you applied to stern, also explain whether your stern email worked.

10 Likes

we can also make like a google poll to see the indicators line up with decisions

1 Like

Good idea

facts, I was going through last year’s thread and only like 3 people said stuff about the correlation which wasn’t enough to draw a valuable conclusion

what is this - im so sscared :frowning:

1 Like

we honestly don’t know

1 Like

Does anyone still have two buttons?

omg same I have never been this down