NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

if it helps, I think I saw one person in last year’s thread have that but still get in

1 Like

ugh lets just hope these don’t mean anything I did not waste months manifesting just to get rejected lol

5 Likes

It means you have spring + summer and nothing else

1 Like

lol talk about manifesting. tufts comes out today and I had a VIVD dream last night where I got in and when I woke up today I actually thought I went there for a second

1 Like

lmaaao saame i literally had a dream about me getting rejected from NYU but omg good luck on tufts

1 Like

respectfully, please do not stress yourself out :slight_smile:

90% these indicators mean nothing, and while i’ve seen people say they’re just “fun speculation” throughout the thread, i only seem to see a trend of people getting worried and paranoid about their decision, when most of these portal features and changes have no correlation to admission offers.

you’ve got this! you gave nyu all you had the capacity to give, and they recieved that. what is meant for you will be for you, and all you can do is hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst.

this will probably be my last time checking this thread until after decisions come out, as its kind of doing more harm than good for my nerves, lol. but i will be back to update my fellow theatre arts majors about my admissions decision. <3

good morning by the way, hahaha.

15 Likes

i can access my CAS and i have one button and spring/summer

can u send the cas link

https ://www.nyu.edu/cas/advising-portal/login.html

remove space

Resend remove space

Anyone know what time tomorrow NYU is releasing decisions? Or when they did last year?

i heard around 12-3 est

This doesn’t mean anything, every CAS applicant can access it. It is just a glitch

is it today or tmrw

tmr

1 Like

Or maybe, just maybe, it isn’t’ actually a hack and you’re all freaking out about the wrong information?

1 Like

Any nyu applicant with safari can access CAS

One button now. But I have spring and summer in my housing application. Daang…rejection it hurts.

6 Likes

there was 100,131 applications this year… haha

3 Likes