NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i have spring/summer too. Means for sure rejection?

1 Like

nah we dont any correct indicators no worrries

Guys I am really curious as to what some peeps with summer + academic have instead of ny and Abu Dhabi in the summer dropdown. Or if it was just other people messing around…

See poll for reference https://strawpoll.com/ypusw1rf7/r

how many do they normally accept RD?

i believe their acceptance rating for ed is like 24% vs 16% for rd but it can be different this time since this is a new record of applications. theyve never been this high before 100,000 jesus

1 Like

was there actually a correlation during RD?

Not a strong correlation

thats why i think the wave theory was the only thing that made sense

1 Like

Yeah you might be right about that. But I’m still thinking that certain things in the housing may have a loose correlation to actual results.

2 Likes

Any idea what time tomorrow will admissions decisions be released?

12-3 est

1 Like

12-3 est

1 Like

good luck to everyone! these indicators are making me so anxious. everyone will end up where they are meant to be. if anyone receives mlk tomorrow or soon pls mention :slight_smile: bye bye

2 Likes

ED came out at around 3-4pm but idk about RD

yea summer gotta mean sum its in their for everyone but spring and waitlist under grad is unique

can everyone log into the albert dashboard thing that shows a bunch of options on a dropdown menu? The dashboard is completely blank is that where they will update decisions?

My daughter says academic year abs then waitlist. Our sons, nothing.

Well there are different indicators, so not everyone will have the same thing. I can’t tell what any of this means, but supposedly academic year is mostly a “positive” indicator

Based on the 2024, I will say that there looked to be very loose indicators for decisions. For people with academic year, they were either accepted or waitlisted. Most people with spring were either waitlisted or rejected. I’m thinking the same thing will happen this year; none of these indicators will be 100%, but will be broad patterns.

3 Likes

wht about spring + summer