NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

ANOTHER rare one wow hi

2 Likes

If the Stern email is not working for me, does that mean that I am rejected?

which major?

we dunno

1 Like

If I only have one button and summer only, and I’m not able to get the academic year part, is it bad?

ANOTHER ONE wow. naw we chillin. we have no good or bad indicators. we possible could be waitlist id guess

1 Like

Best of luck :slight_smile:

I’m an international applicant who has been rejected from most top choice school thus far with only USC and NYU left, so hoping for the best.

i have one button. spring 2021 and summer 2021 on the housing portal. what does this indicate?

hey guys im gonna repost my poll since the chat is more active rn. NYU Portal 2025

bless

1 Like

wait lol sry can someone send the link to the housing portal

wait u might wanna remake because people portals updated and prob wanna change their answer

rejection/waitlist but like don’t lose hope bc these are just suspicions

lol it’s to be expected after a waitlist from northeastern. thanks though!

since we’re on the topic of waitlist undergrad we have 10 people with that currently, overall 28% of the pool has summer at least. i’ll try to make it editable right now but i dont want people messing w/ the data

dont lose hope nyu is really weird so

1 Like

no don’t say that like college decisions are like so unpredictable ESPECIALLY this year

4 Likes

can someone pls send me the housing portal LOLLL

right!! still haven’t received a decision from stony brook with more than capable stats…

lol what… that’s so weird