NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

its so corny but tbh im surprised NYU didn’t follow them in releasing on the 6th

i wouldve cried

stern email wont work for rd, since for ed applicants, those accepted automatically committed so they were given email addresses. Rd applicants aren’t automatically committed so you wont get a stern email unless you commit

some people got it to work on rd

but its working, a lot of people have reported their stern emails either not working or working in RD

Does someone have a problem with login to housing?

oh really? nvm then

So I have the same setup as you in the housing portal, so i’m assuming I’m a rejection/waitlist as well. For those that have an acceptance indication what is different?

2 Likes

@colsen People who have marked 1 button, summer + academic are most likely same as 1 button, summer + academic waitlist undergrad. Even I realised that option exists after I submitted the poll…

i thought summer only with one button was finna be waitlist?

they are not the same as it’s theorized the waitlist undergraduate is more of a positive indicator than just first year in the academic year. thats the reason why i added that option. in ED waitlist undergraduate correlated w/ acceptances at a higher rate than first year

All good. But does anyone actually have first year? I never saw a screenshot of that except the guy who got accepted ed?

i’ve seen a couple of people with it, but im not sure what else people are getting under academic year besides those two.

undergrad fall is supposed to shown-up today

i think the ppl who clicked buttons from summer to get academic have first year

and the ppl who just had academic in the portal naturally had undergrad waitlist? idk

1 Like

im still confused how that works. like how we all started with summy only but some has academic

idk i always had all 3 even before the buttons

naah I clicked buttons to get waitlist undergrad
btw can you screenshot your housing

posted this link a while back

1 Like

for the buttons that everyone is talking about is it the buttons on Albert or on the actual applicant portal?