NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

has anyone gotten spring+summer but it randomly changed to only summer later on?

lmao i did 34

1 Like

did you? never heard of that

Everyone in the USC thread is freaking out

4 Likes

yeah i saw somebody earlier in the thread talking about how their portal changed after 1 day, so I wanna know if that happened to anyone else

Click to view: Class of 2025 Admission Decision Results

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

9 Likes

i didnt apply to USC, what’s going on with them?

Is everyone able to access all the apps on nyu global home?

People thought admission were coming out at 12 PST/ 3 EST, but now it’s late afternoon

3 Likes

i have only one button and the housing portal has not changed.

1 Like

at the end of the day i dont think these button means anything purely based on the notion that we are a very small sample size of the 10,000+ students nyu accepts. i know people w any and all combinations of housing who got in, its not an indicator :slight_smile: just a lil clue and some fun speculation lol

7 Likes

I have the academic year button and was able to log into my Stern email… I assume this is a good sign :slight_smile:

If I get rejected tomorrow I’m going to transfer because NYU I still want you :triumph:

2 Likes

thats literally what im going to do LMAO

1 Like

hmm i wonder if summer is good then since there’s got changed to that

oh yea that’s me! on the first day everyone’s portals changed (i.e. the first day the update button disappeared), my housing portal was still spring + summer. but the next morning, it became just summer so i’m also curious if that happened to anyone else.

I intend to watch three movies, go to sleep, and wake up at 2:30pm : )

5 Likes

imma be up all night man

2 Likes

i have a quick q just for posterity’s sake is everyone’s withdraw button still there? cause for wesleyan if ur button disappeared a bit before the decision it meant u got rejected lol

Mine is still there!

1 Like