NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Mine is still there

hey guys, what time are decisions coming out?

12-3 pm est!

3 Likes

imma say the whole getting your decision earlier is a good sign so if i dont get it before 2 imma not open it…

Rosemarymelon, where did you get this info about the release time?

I think all decisions will come out at the same time. In my understanding 12-3pm means 12PST/3EST which is the same time.

1 Like

so
summer + spring = rejected/waitlisted for sure?

anyone know what % test optional NYU is accepting (like for ED/ED2)?

can you let me know if you find out? lol

1 Like

i dont think its the same time people both rd and ed said it comes in waves

Oh no, my housing portal changed to Spring + Summer now and it used to be Academic Year 2021-2022. I’m scared :sob:

1 Like

it’s based on prior release times. i believe ed ii had something similar. others seem to agree on that so i think it’s fairly reliable

that’s so rare

1 Like

wait it actually changed from summer + academic to spring and summer?

I just clicked “access application” for the Summer 2021 now it’s back to what it used to be (Summer + academic year/waitlist undergrad). That’s both confusing and terrifying

Also @kobeisdumb yep it changed to Spring + Summer but it’s now back. I have no idea what this means

Ah, ok. Thanks (and good luck!).

2 Likes

that honestly leans in the direction that this portal stuff isn’t true, especially if yours changed so suddenly and you were able to change it back with just a few clicks. weird though.

8 Likes

Doesnt that further prove that all this housing speculation is unreasonable? He went from a positive indicator to a negative indicator and then manually went to a positive indicator. ■■■ lmao

3 Likes

hi lol i am so late to the party but what is up with the portal thing? i applied to cas and mine just says spring + summer and I had one button. speculation stuff makes me so anxious LOL

lol same. though i went from “negative” to “positive” without doing anything so???

1 Like