NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

@NYUsimp Yep, I literally checked it in the morning and it had Summer + academic year/waitlist undergrad but then I checked again and it was Spring + Summer, so I got REALLY anxious. Then I clicked away and came back so now it’s back to normal. I don’t know what to take from this because we don’t know anything for sure.

@rosemarymelon what do you mean without doing anything? Did you just click away and come back? I practically did the same thing.

1 Like

Yep this proves the portal speculation is just false. Theres always exceptions. If you have spring+summer if you can still get accepted, if you have just summer you can still get accepted, if you have summer+spring+waitlist undergraduate you can still get accepted, if you have summer+spring+academic year you can still get accepted.

8 Likes

Anyone know the time? Is it coming out in waves?

when the portals first started changing, mine was still spring + summer even after my update button disappeared. no matter what i did that day (logging in to the housing portal, starting an application, etc.), it would not change. the next morning, though, spring was removed. i’ve had only summer since then.

1 Like

are they gonna come out earlier than noon?

doubt

Last years CC thread made it seem they started coming out around 11:30am

no matter my opinion on portal speculation, I find this very funny omg

“enemies to lovers arc incoming” <3

6 Likes

that mod got like 3 thank yous and those people who did it are still asking astro portal questions

2 Likes

What does 1 button and spring+summer mean?

fair enough lol
but i find it interesting how dramatic the response is. like one comment i read says “Mods love power tripping and have nothing better to do in their lives.”
it seems a bit much, no, for the actual situation? i’m pretty sure the mod is only following the sub rules anyway. it’s not as if HE made them, if that’s correct?

I hate carly :triumph: :rage:

1 Like

my housing application said it was closed and all options disappeared, but then i tried 30 minutes later and i saw my same two options?

Idk why I found this response so funny :skull:. It reminds me of like people selling clothes on Depop and saying almost anything is ‘rare’ :joy:

3 Likes

hahahahahaha

i mean to me it just seems like he’s doing his job but i can understand your frustration. at least we have here :))

well they added that slow down thing oddly

yea that is quite annoying. it would understand a minute or two but ten? seems quite excessive

1 Like

the moderators in both cc and reddit are annoyed at us :joy:

5 Likes

Took the L at USC… NYU you’re my last hope

8 Likes