NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

What is the academic first year?

is there a discord server for us bc im sick of the wait time on this forum

3 Likes

FRR someone make one and link me in there this cd is dumb when we need to spam for tonight or make another cc thread

Can someone explain the NYU two button and housing thing?

if u guys go to the albert account thing and click on nyu housing payments and click deposit payments and then click fall 2021 fall housing reserve fee, does $1000 come up for you?

Not to be pedantic, but I recently learned this so I think it would be helpful to know.

The difference between EST and EDT is what time of the year it is. During daylight savings (Mid to late March - Early November), the time zone is EDT. When daylight savings ends (Late November - Mid to late March), the time zone is EST. Right now it’s EDT on the east coast.

Anyways, do you guys think that it should come out 3-4 EDT since those who got their decision at 12 PM for ED may have lived on the west coast?

noon EST yep :slight_smile: I really really hope so

Just got a rejection from Tufts, makes me even more nervous about tomorrow.

mods maybe lower the ridiculous cool down and people wouldn’t be posting discord servers

1 Like

it does for me!

Me too

i think it does for everyone. I saw others mentioning this earlier in the thread!

1 Like

I’m thinking rejection since so many people have this including me

take it with a grain of salt since we dont know 100%

3 Likes

What are we thinking about the release time tomorrow?

Yall I have 1 button and both spring and summer. I apply to Stern and the email trick didn’t work. Catch me crying at 12 pm tomorrow :frowning:

1 Like

does anyone know what time they released them last year?

prob around 12-3 est

1 Like

Does anyone know the school of professional studies acceptance rate

1 Like

dang they limiting responses in this sub bc of all the people

1 Like