NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

hey guys for those worrying about having spring in their housing application, I just saw a tiktok abt a guy talking about the housing portal, not knowing what it meant, etc. and 3 people in the comments said they got in with the “negative” indicator. So don’t lose hope
"

6 Likes

link pls

1 Like

Have you heard of anyone with the summer + academic year being rejected? Just curious

1 Like

i also still dont know how to feel to be summer only honestly

ya same, I’m really stressing out–it’s so confusing

Probably a few but the majority were probably accepted or waitlisted, at least when looking at last year’s stuff.

Btw, I’m basing all of this speculation off of the stern email trick. Most people with a working stern email have summer+academic year, while most people with spring+summer do not have a working email. Since the stern email was the most accurate indicator of the ED rounds, I’m applying the results from that to the housing stuff.

hey, i’m back, lol. i got into usc sda today as a bfa acting major and it was definitely the confidence boost needed to handle nyu tomorrow. i didn’t go to school today and it was draining, so i doubt i’ll be able to concentrate tomorrow knowing that my decision will most likely be released during ap lit, lol. wishing everyone lots of love and luck, we got this!

btw, does anyone know if nyu will do what usc did and release the stats/demographics on the class before admissions come? seeing that letter from the dean of admission and seeing florida among the most represent u.s. states outside of california in the 2025 admittance pool gave me hope, and low and behold, my outcome was favorable, hahaha. i think it’d be reassuring to see the demographics before the decision.

anyways, night all <3

3 Likes

Where does it say academic year for y’all?

]TikTok - Make Your Day

Listen I’m just hoping to be waitlisted at this point :weary: just pls don’t reject me NYU

5 Likes

There’s nyu portal astro guide for you. Up in popular links : )

1 Like

nobody has this mann. its scary. summer only built diff

1 Like

Do any people still have two buttons? Could that be the waitlist indicator, or is there another theory about waitlists

1 Like

Summer only gang :joy: I don’t know whether this is good or bad bc this is new

3 Likes

I do not have access to my housing portal, is it normal ? does it mean I’m rejected? I never could access it. Btw I have only 1 button since 2 days.

1 Like

Maybe I shouldn’t get ahead of myself but if I could get accepted into NYU I’d really hope to get into the MLK scholars program. It looks incredible.

7 Likes

since nobody knows about our housing portal lets take it as a good thing… we’re unique

2 Likes

I also have only summer

4 Likes

Do I go to NYU housing forms and see what it says?

Mine has two options:
Spring - DC
Summer - NYC

what does this mean?

2 Likes

I think people said this was a “negative” indicator–but again we’re all just speculating, and you might get in!

3 Likes