NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

actually I have the same, I think it might be good cause the “moving in day” is during summer so…idk

1 Like

I have 1 button and spring+summer. What does this mean?

3 Likes

if i chose DC as my second choice campus why would it be a bad sign to have it in the spring one ?..

where did y’all see the $1000 housing payment in albert? i cant seem to find it

do we get CW Invite even for RD?

well its only a bad indicator because in ed if ur spring disappear you had a high chance of getting in and if it was still there u had a high chance of getting rejected
@lindaclaire1010

1 Like

What does one button mean? Where are these buttons?

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised with a rejection as I applied to Stern. But I was admitted to USC, Berkeley, WashU, Emory, Tufts, Umich, which could be a good sign??

I guess we’ll see what happens

What was your major at USC?

All admissions at top schools are crapshoots imo, so it’s hard to compare

5 Likes

Same but 23 :v:t5:

1 Like

to take our minds off of portals, what major did you guys apply for and what do you hope to do after graduating from NYU or wherever you end up?

i applied for international relations! i hope to go to law school after finishing undergrad

1 Like

ummmmmm… it’s giving me an error when I try to log in what does that mean

I don’t wanna speculate too much, but I clicked on the “NYU Housing Payments” in Albert which took me to some other website and I found a Student ID (under Personal Profile)… it’s different from both my University and Net ID’s which are available in the app portal so I’m guessing it might be an indicator of admission.

Idk I don’t wanna get my hopes up so can someone please lmk if they can access it too?

2 Likes

psych; i’d like to go to med school after undergrad and eventually become a neurosurgeon!

1 Like

I’m able to as well–for reference, I had summer only–but I’m really not sure if this means anything

2 Likes

I applied for film and television! I hope to work in production and/or screenwriting

1 Like

I can access it. I have summer + academic year in housing.

I can access and my ID # also is different from the one in my application.

CAS applicant

Just out of curiosity did NYU offer admissions interview to anyone at all?