NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

nope, not for most standard applicants

1 Like

First of all thank you for switching the topic!!

I applied poly sci and hope to go to law school after undergrad. I find adolescent education and human development very interesting too!

4 Likes

I have it as well however I have both Spring + Summer. Since that’s a supposed negative indicator, the student ID might not mean anything. BUT I COULD BE WRONG

2 Likes

I have summer only too… I honestly just think I’m overreacting lol. I’m nervous :sob:

whats the student id thing?

This indicator means nothing if everyone can access this thing, at least imo

2 Likes

I have spring+summer and I can see a student ID as well

I’m applying to Tandon for CS. I hope to start an AI company

4 Likes

I would like to remind everyone that no matter what your decision is tomorrow, everything is going to work out. you will end up at the school you’re meant to be in, whether it be NYU or somewhere else. you got this, just take a deep breath!!

11 Likes

THE QUESTION IS: do y’all have a different student ID # than on the application displayed though?

1 Like

Well everyone has the student id. What I see as the indicator is being able to deposit 1k for fall 2021 in Albert.

can not every1 do that?

nope it’s the same

OMG I went on Albert and I CAN SEE MY FINANCIAL AID PACKAGE :skull::skull::skull::skull: YALL STAWP
DID I GET IN, I CHECK EVERYDAY and I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT UNDER FINANCIAL AID

NYU BOUND 2025 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

I can access and it shows different id but I refuse to check my housing portal lol

NYU RD Acceptance wave is coming out right now

what …

They never specified the time…

YALL ANSWER ME PLEASE. help.

Are you trolling?