NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

You got an official decision?

mine lets me as well if I go to deposits tab but nothing on Albert

if i click deposit tabs it lets me click for fall 2021 summer 2021 and spring 2021 and when i click fall 2021 it gives me the option of “fall housing reservation fee”

3 Likes

I have that too

Since most people can make a deposit maybe they updated it and everyone can do it, not just those accepted nvm

1 Like

yeah i think everyone can do the deposit

1 Like

Yes I did it a few days ago

i am ED2 waitlisted so it’s my friend who applied for RD and they got it

2 Likes

I really hope that person who supposedly got rejected isn’t trolling. My anxiety is out of this world right now.

9 Likes

what did they have in their housing portal?

1 Like

if i was a NYU adCom i’d be laughing my butt off rn at this thread. we’re dedicated as it gets let us all in :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

I’m sorry but these waves have to be geographical. Just waiting for the next wave lol

1 Like

they should put us all on the waitlist at the minimum for our dedication

8 Likes

AYO facts

I WISH I didn’t see this thread at 1 AM. I was planning on sleeping in half an hour but all-nighter it is :v:

2 Likes

did anyone getting first waved had the academic year?

1 Like

I can’t sleep anymore!!! Man I have to wake up early

1 Like

Honestly, frequently typing in this discussion is Demonstrated interest to me. NYU needs to understand that :sob::sob:

10 Likes

Does everyone who got accepted only have the summer option on their housing portal? I only have fall 2021 and it says “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.” I thought it was a good sign but am not so sure anymore ;-;

Have the message - Message at the top of the FA Links Select page (NYU_FA_LINK_SEL_FL) - in my financial aid portal w/ summer 2021 and after i hit access application NYU academic year came up. SOOO excited for my waitlist/rejection

6 Likes