NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yes, I cannot access the admitted student thingy, but like I said the only indication of acceptance I have received is the financial aid offer which is legit

spring and summer

financial aid always came first, so don’t worry about it.

1 Like

someone needs to put on that 10 minute cool down again i saw 415 unread replies and got so nervous

sorry Im a lil defensive b/c I would be really upset to receive a legitimate financial aid offer and not be admitted :skull::skull:

dw I just wanted to help you see your admitted letter too

2 Likes

I am able to do this. Is anyone NOT able to see the spring housing reservation option?

The same

where did you find the financial aid letter?

where exactly did you find this?

plz scroll back through my posts, Ive posted it many times :sweat_smile:

Nyu Albert

Does financial aid update on Albert come out in waves. I don’t see anything. All I can see is one button and spring + summer. Is this rejection based on speculations?

nyu is my only hope rn :grinning:i literally procrastinated making a cc account for so long but this is my last school so i’m down bad. have waitlist undergrad but my financial aid says no info found & i’m in socal soooo… idk what to expect. got rejected from the past 6 schools i’ve heard back from tho so :neutral_face:anyone else apply for collaborative arts @ tisch ?

2 Likes

guys where is this academic year thing like what does it look like

I applied to CAS and my housing indicators are pointing toward a rejection but I can sign into the CAS advising portal too?? Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.01.59 AM|256x500

Anyone with safari can sign into cas

1 Like

does anyone know when the decision is coming out?

Read the NYU portal astro in top links

isn’t the cas advising portal discontinued?