NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No clue but it let me sign in :flushed:

What time are the decisions expected?

Everyone has spring 2021 (+select site button) and Summer 2021 (+select site button) in housing portal right?

3 Likes

No, I only have “Summer”

1 Like

So what’s the portal speculation
Who are getting accepted?

Someone on reddit says they got accepted for 2025… How’s their portal like?

can you link the reddit thread?

1 Like

I can access it but it needs a temporary pin :sweat_smile: is that good??

I can’t access it

it keeps kicking me out whenever I see the opening screen

R u sure?? U have to use email instead of NYU ID

where can we find our email?

is there still hope for someone with one update button and spring+summer? (i didn’t apply for fin aid) :(((

5 Likes

Like the personal email u applied with I’m not sure if it means anything but it’s asking me for a temp pin and my birthdate

bro same here let’s just hope that we got into GLS… im p sure none of the indicators r accurate for liberal studies core if u chose that as an alternative option to CAS

if we dont get admitted to our major choice in CAS can we get admitted to the liberal studies core (if we selected yes for it)

according to last year’s forum, when decisions were released, this happened to a lot of ppl

will they send an email when decisions are released

Probably after all of them are released

so if i dont get admitted to cas i have the potential to still get in via liberal studies core?

Yes, so it’s a good thing you chose that as an alternative. That’s the only thing giving me hope rt now with my terrible housing indicators because liberal studies core might have different portal indicators than what ppl were saying for CAS or whatever.