NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

good news for those with summer only, someone else who has it got their financial aid package before decisions came out so… js good sign

4 Likes

omg really? how exciting :))

3 Likes

new thought: i applied second choice to liberal studies core and selected Washington DC (as my place abroad). I have summer nyu and spring DC - maybe that means something for those who applied liberal studies core!

4 Likes

it could happen dont lose hope because of indicators!

omg yay

1 Like

I have opened so many college admissions decisions in the past few months and still can’t control my anxiety every time I open a new one…

7 Likes

has anyone who’s gotten accepted received anything on mlk

So on my application portal for some reason they are still awaiting my financial aid documents when i uploaded them on idoc a long time ago? so even on the fin aid portal i don’t see anything. could this affect my chances of getting in or just my chances of getting aid. i’m really stressed

i wouldnt worry about it too much. nyu is probably backed up with all the applications and just hasn’t updated ur financial aid.

Good morning NYU thread. Good luck to everyone today! It’s the big day we’ve all been waiting for!!

9 Likes

as far as I know nyu does not use idoc

Who here applied to the Tandon school of engineering?

meeeeee

many people.

How are you feeling about decisions also does your portal say spring +summer too?

mine says summer plus academic year

That might come at the same time or a little after decisions. I don’t anyone on the reddit forum said anything about it.

1 Like

Mine just changed from spring + summer to summer and academic year today!

5 Likes

lol

good luck y’all!