NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

hey, it’s me again. it’s 10:35am here in florida, so i’ll be checking my portal soon at 12pm to see if i got an update. i’m a tisch school of the arts applicant seeking a bfa acting degree and i’m looking forward to see what my outcome is.

good luck to everyone and please don’t stress! :wink:

7 Likes

Lol imagine me, im an international student and its currently 5:38 pm. Literally have been up all day freaking out.

5 Likes

did what work for me?

1 Like

is 12pm a usual time for them? what time was it last year?

Better than us up all night man

lmao same here, international student as well. its like 10:40PM rn for me and I’m so nervous to the point where I don’t feel like doing any work rn…

same omg …

Same here haha 12pm EST is midnight here and I’m way too nervous to fall asleep :confused:

1 Like

in last year’s thread someone posted about their acceptance at around 11:40 a.m.

I’m coping with the long wait by rewatching Sherlock. I still stop the episodes 5 minutes in to check for an update though :sob:

1 Like

When did yours update and what did you have before?

In what time zone

Mine updated last week. Still have only summer

eastern time?

Wait so does the stern email mean anything? Mine doesn’t work but I think I’m a pretty strong applicant

same

My button disappeared in the first wave last week but my portal has stayed spring and summer this whole time. I applied for film production so not expecting to get in but curious to see!

_ 1 hour and 12 min

We don’t know for sure, but just know that it worked basically 100% for ED folks

idk why but i used to have spring summer now i only have summer as of today but okay nyu :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: