NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

You used to have 1 button with Spring and Summer?

1 Like

take it as a good sign people think spring is bad so

1 Like

yea i just checked and the first person that said their decision was out was at 11:45 am EST

I thought I remember people during ed2 saying that it’s okay if your stern email doesn’t work cause they all usually don’t activate until later. I also remember someone saying their email wasn’t activated until like 3 weeks later (I could be wrong tho)

Basically none of the indicators are 100% correct so don’t stress friends

13 Likes

I’ve commented on the anxiety that speculation brings, and so to solidify/debunk everyone’s superstition: I’m here to say that I only have Summer and Spring available as of right now (10:54am EST).

When I get my admissions update, I’ll respond to this exact post. To be very frank, this is just to hopefully calm nerves since I see so many people already accepting defeat over a portal feature that most likely means absolutely nothing. Futhermore, even if I’m rejected, I hold to the notion that these portal features are not indications and are most likely not correlated to the outcome of your admission decision.

Rest, stay hydrated, and be affirmed that you gave NYU your best and what is meant for you, will be for you! <3

22 Likes

QUESTION: When you guys go to NYU Home–>Albert–>NYU housing payment what do you see?

Good luck today everyone! Try to remember that this decision does not determine your worth, and you will end up at a great college either way, be it NYU, or somewhere else.

11 Likes

Question: I applied through common app and I said that my primary campus of interest is NYUAD and my second is NYU New York. Do they evaluate me for both? I.e could I get into New York and not Abu Dhabi? Or do they only give me an admission decision for my primary campus? Just because I know that the acceptance rates of the different campuses are different.

1 Like

Does NYU practice in lots of yield protection?

It’s a top school so I doubt it

nah they have a pretty good yield, don’t think they’d practice it.

You only gain admission to one campus.

I’m at the point where I know imma be rejected, but I don’t want them to tell me.

13 Likes

Same✨

1 Like

Do you all have the “Withdraw Application” button on your portals?

2 Likes

Yes

does anyone still have two buttons?

yup

Hack:

1.Don’t open portal/rejection email.
2. Commit to NYU
3. Arrive on campus
4. When approached by security/administration/etc for “not being a student” say: “I never received a rejection email”
5. Profit(?)

33 Likes