NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

good idea

although this might be the most toxic thread in CC, I’m gonna miss it when all of this is over :pensive:

17 Likes

i just got here? fill me in :sob:

scroll up

someone on reddit said that getting into CAS and Stern will be comparable to Ivies when it comes to difficulty. why tf did I apply to CAS :expressionless: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

nooo I applied to CAS too but for HEOP/Stem i changed my intended major to chemical and biomolecular engineering

At least you’re not applying to film school. Every school I applied to had a less than 10% acceptance rate for film production :sob:

4 Likes

Same with HEOP but for Bio

NYU can have both of my arms and legs in exchange for a bare minimum of a waitlist

8 Likes

I haven’t gotten in any of my top film choices its so difficult :slight_smile:

yo imagine an ivy day thread lmao how toxic would that be :joy:

8 Likes

hi all!! ed1 kid here. just wanted to say the indicators dontttt work cause i had bad indicators and i got in to my top program! also, back in december, they told us 4pm EST for decisions and mine came out a full 30min early!!! good luck yall <333

23 Likes

its almost time yall. im gonna miss this thread :pensive:

3 Likes

what time will they release decisions? 12EST?

i have been waitlisted at 6 schools LOL this entire application cycle has been BRUTAL

7 Likes

Does CAS admit as a whole or is it specific to major?

oh wordddd you just gave me soo much hope man :pray: ive been stressing out from having the not good indicator all week

4 Likes

Yeah

You had Spring?

thank youu that gave me hope

1 Like