NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

sheesh i keep refreshing this email just in case

12 eDt.

If housing shows the spring and summer options only does that mean Denied?

That’s what we think, but it’s all just speculation right now

Wait so if decisions came out around 4 last year, why do people think it’ll come around 12-3pm today? Did they announce it?

for ED, last year RD came 12pm

Tandon please accept me today, I literally don’t want anything else except maybe a good financial aid package too :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:. All the best to everyone and lets prove the portal indicators wrong!

11 Likes

Suggestion: Maybe the thread admin could terminate the slow mode starting 11:45 for faster communication

14 Likes

exactly same :sob: :sob: :sob:

Ohhhhh no I’m sorry I’ve only gotten into one film school, Chapman, but I’m super happy with it and I’m 99% sure I’m going to go there since TISCH is a lost cause at this point lol

1 Like

good luck to us both for heop i dont qualify but im hoping for stem

Wait what about your safeties?

I believe as a whole, but I’m not 100% sure. They might consider you for your second choice major if necessary (My order went like Biology, Psychology, then some pre-med major)

apparently for ED the checklist dissapeared before the decisions were released

1 Like

I did get into a few safeties but at this point they’re not schools I would really consider. I was waitlisted at UCLA TFT and LMU so Im planning to go to CC then transfer somewhere that fits what I’m looking for if Tisch doesn’t work out

Please let us normally send messages @mods

5 Likes

rip lol mine shows spring and summer

I’ve only got summer, no change

1 Like

I got waitlisted ED2 and I checked my First Year Waitlist Form and it says 2021 Regular Decision. Does this mean I’m considered for RD or is it a glitch in the system?

my friend had that too, they aren’t sure what it means yet