NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Me too

I know it’s a little late but did anyone ever get an email from Daniel Lauber regarding NYUSH. I got it in Jan and it said I should consider adding Shanghai as my second choice???

yall housing means nothing. literally nothing. it hasn’t correlated in the past and there’s 13 minutes left. it’ll be alright

12 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a 2024 Freshman. Take it easy for now, the housing was just as scuffed last year as it is this year. Nothing on your housing portal will tell you anything.

On that note, from my classmates, I’ll give you the experience. Essentially, some people will get a Financial aid package at random before decision time. It means you were accepted, congratulations. Not receiving one doesn’t mean anything (I didn’t receive one and most of my friends didn’t receive a financial aid email until after our acceptance). You can expect a very boring email announcement stating that something has changed on your application, followed by an equally boring acceptance letter.

Release time should be around 12pm EST or 9am in Cali, buuut this isn’t 100% since NYU is a poor school with no money and therefore can’t schedule anything. Ever.

Not to get anyone’s hope up, but I’m in CAS and had a 3.1 GPA applying to NYU. You’ll all be fine!

22 Likes

Do we know for sure decisions are at 12 eastern?

no we don’t know for sure but people are speculating this

did they email you when your decision came out?

thank you so much for this!!!

did you have positive indicators on your housing portal?

i thought nyu was rich why do tthey give no aid

2 Likes

Let us talk freely

6 Likes

to get more money

they dont have a huge endowment yet but they will soon

(TW :exclamation:) watch it not even be released in 10 min-

Where’s the trigger warning !!! :joy:

5 Likes

its past 11:50!! why didn’t it change?

7 Likes

@NYUilyplz i did a summer program though - you can’t follow indicators if you’ve already had an nyu acct already made (bc i have already lived in nyu housing, i already had an nyu email, etc etc). don’t worry, i’m p sure indicators only apply to ED, not RD applicants! good luck <33

4 Likes

WE GOT THIS i believe whole heartedly

2 Likes

I’m kind of scared guys lol

2 Likes

Did the thread admin set the slow mode to expire at 11:50 pm instead of 11:50 am :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes