NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Same, I have three tabs in housing portal lmaoo

fr whats going on

Is our decision letter thru Albert ?

I’m just scared that the site will crash at 12 PM omg

5 Likes

Are they for sure coming out at 12?

nope

also an fyi yall, nyu never emailed me saying my decision was ready, i just refreshed my portal at 330pm EST and it was there - so make sure you’re on the portal NOT email

4 Likes

best of luck y’all!

1 Like

Watch it not come at 12pm :sunglasses:

7 Likes

more that 80K applicants will open the site at 12:00 pm, I hope it doesn’t crash!

5 Likes

330??? i cant wait that long ■■■

1 Like

I will be SO disappointed LMAO

already accepted my fate

3 Likes

at this point it probably wont cause they usually drop 30min before the mentioned time (like ed1 and ed2 came out at 330 instead of 4!)

Replying in bulk bc slow mode hurts my innards.

I received an email when decision came out, yes. It’s the same email accepted or rejected.

I had no indicators on my housing portal whatsoever, it gave me a summer and spring option, nothing else. Some of my friends had Fall (I spam pinged them on discord for an answer on this for ya’ll) and we’re all here.

NYU is rich, but keep in mind that we have a third of the endowment of Cornell and like, 4 times the student count in undergrads alone.

Decisions will be through wherever you see your application. Your application portal, I believe.

I hope you all have a groupchat at the ready! (Use discord! why do people even use groupme or whatsapp when discord is literally the greatest messaging platform? Smh my head my head.) If not, I can start setting one up for you all.

29 Likes

They came out at like 3:50 for me and I was Ed 2

1 Like

@skieurope the 10 min waiting time is still there!

1 Like

refresh your page

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s gonna be out at 12

1 Like

yea its def not 12 :c