NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

The housing portal

How do you access the housing portal? thanks

[quote=“mamafid, post:255, topic:2807701, full:true”]

This is how folks said the housing portal indicator worked in ED.

5 Likes

Thank you for the reminder!

I don’t have “undergraduate waitlist” on mine…that’s a terrible indication,isn’t it?

mine’s still there

have the boxes disappeared for anyone? bc ik some housing portals have diff stuff without the boxes going away but does anyone not have boxes?

dont worry it may come up in the next couple days

wait where are people seeing freshman waitlist?

could you please show a screenshot or something if possible?

1 Like

housing portal

for those of you seeing “waitlist” in your housing portal, have the “personal information update request” and “application information update request” buttons disappeared from your applicant portal?

looks like the housing portal indicators aren’t reliable because no one knows what undergraduate waitlist means

1 Like

i have waitlist undergrad in my portal but both buttons still

I’m also curious as to where exactly you see this on the housing portal. Can you be more specific, or share a screenshot?

1 Like

If I put NYUAD as my 2nd choice college and my EFC is very low, does NYUAD review my application or not?

I dont think the housing indicators are reliable UNTIL the buttons for update request go away. Once those go away, we know they have finalized a decision, then we can start looking at the indicators. For as long as the check boxes are there, don’t panic.

7 Likes

i just have this what does that mean lol

1 Like

When I try to log onto my housing portal I get :

Login to StarRez Portal failed. Reason: Login error. Please try again.

Does anyone have the same issue. ??

I get that too