NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

my theory is that if they dont release the time you become more and more anxious, and then when you get in, it feels more “special” as all your anxiety is relieved and you might consider committing to nyu more…idk just a thought

5 Likes

do low-income international students get in?

no, nyu only drops decisions during business hours so applicants can call if they have any issues accessing the portal. it will be no later than 5pm

2 Likes

I looked through every thread and it seemed to always work. There was ONE guy on reddit who said the trick worked, but it stopped working the day before decisions and he got rejected

Or maybe because they don’t want everyone logging in at once and crashing the site

They are bored in their home offices and just wanted to have some fun watching us here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Has anyone called and asked?

I’m fairly certain admissions start at a certain time and come out in waves to avoid NYU’s ■■■■■■ system crashes.

Admittedly I’m thoroughly enjoying myself watching this thread burn, and I’m just a student.

1 Like

:smile:

I think when the checklist disappears, that means decisions will come out in a few minutes. So far, my checklist is still there.

2 Likes

same

Crazy how 83k+ people are getting their decisions today. That’s like 4-6 football stadiums :sob::sob:

5 Likes

so while we’re waiting… what are y’all’s plans for today?

1 Like

yup. for ed1 my checklist disappeared at 315pm EST and my decision came out at 330pm EST

Freaking out about NYU until decisions come out then freaking out about Barnard until decisions come out, followed by an expected 24-hour period of greiving.

7 Likes

probably gonna watch 500 Days of Summer later today

3 Likes

I thought the common consensus was that they were dropping at 12 or 3

I have homework to finish before 3:30 ■■■■■ this is not happening

Guys for housing I can only see spring and summer. Is that a straight out rejection? is the portal speculation thing 100% legit and correct ???

I suppose we should wait