NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

wishing you all the best!! U will get off the waitlist!! Believe in yourself!!

1 Like

OMG SAMEE!! I somehow haven’t been rejected or waitlisted anywhere and I personally can’t deal with rejection :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Unpopular opinion: the housing indicators are going to be mostly accurate, save some special cases. They’ve already loaded decisions into the system so fundamental changes between applicants will usually mean something about decisions (in my experience Berkeley and Gatech indicators both were accurate).

10 Likes

my person really like me and said they look forward to seeing me in the fall. i tried not to look too much into it, but a lot of bfa acting majors said that was a good sign. hoping for good news, lol :joy:

1 Like

does logging into cas advising portal mean anything

Quick question, I don’t see anything about housing on my portal. Idk if it is because I’m looking on my phone. But all I see is the documents they’ve received and all that. Is housing info located somewhere else?

search up nyu housing portal

1 Like

Ya I think you are right but we just dont know for sure. You also have to remember we represent such a small portion of all applicants; How do we know the “special cases” are special and not more common among the majority not on threads online? Ig we will find out soon enough tho lol

sorry–this is the last time I ask about this, but is summer only positive or negative?

1 Like

rutgers (2/3 campuses: honors), unc chapel hill honors, uci honors, ucla, uc berkeley, georgetown

waitlisted at cwru, northeastern, vandy and swarthmore, offered usc ttp

1 Like

Harvard Deferred
SUNYs and CUNYs Accept
Macaulay Honors Waitlist
Connecticut College Accepted
Tufts rejected
MIT rejected

2 Likes

Can someone explain the housing thing again?

I did it last year but I can’t remember it lol. (I reapplied this year)

1 Like

just wait for your decision lol

1 Like

nyu’s twitter is so salty bro just release our decisions stop playin

10 Likes

Might be positive, as we already know one user got in with summer only. I hope it’s positive personally, as I have the same thing.

2 Likes

So you think that summer housing is a good sign?

It was accurate last year tho.
For RD and for waitlist people…

Admitted to Boston U., Carnegie Mellon, Emory, Oxford College at Emory, University of Virginia, UNC Chapel Hill, Georgia Tech, WashU, Indiana @ Bloomington so far.

Waitlisted at Vanderbilt and denied from UChicago.

NYU is definitely a toss up, but my application was pretty solid I’d say. The housing indicators indicate a rejection, but who knows?

3 Likes

so its summer only not spring?

can ppl rly stop asking about housing indicators lol if ur curious just scroll back or search up related keywords

10 Likes