NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think bc NYU releases decisions during business hours so people can call with any problems regarding the portal. also last year ppl got decisions at like 3:30pm.

2 Likes

guys on my housing portal, under the term classification it says “waitlist undergraduate” rip i guess i am waitlisted

3 Likes

Accepted: UT, Berkeley, CMU, Rutgers
Waitlisted: UMich
Rejected: UChicago, MIT
Waiting on Ivys

I probably won’t go to Stern but portal astrology means I need to know!! (and ripppp, spring and summer for me)

1 Like

Dude tell what you see in, full refer to the portal astro guide in popular links

guys can you all access NYUHome and go to services/people and be able to sign up for programs, work, upload your profile photo? it seems weird, cause when I go to profile settings it still shows “you do not have a profile”

shows a profile for me lol

Accepted: SUNY Binghamton University, UBuffalo, UAlbany, Syracuse, Hunter College, City College of New York, UW, Pace University,University of East london, University of Surrey,

Rejected: Johns Hopkins, University College of London

Waitlisted: Boston College and Oxford College of Emory

Waiting: Cornell, Columbia, UPenn, NYU

they only show a profile if you are enrolled as a student so applicants and even people that were accepted but haven’t committed shouldn’t have a profile

1 Like

can we please stop talking about portals

2 Likes

can u explain to me exactly what u did to get there?

you go onto your nyu application portal and press withdraw application

You do not have a Profile in NYUHome. You may be seeing this message because you’re an alum, an applicant, or an incoming student. We only load Profiles for students that are currently matriculated.

idk why we’re flexing our current results, but here are mine.

Accepted: USC, WashU St Louis, UC Berkeley, Tufts, Emory, UMich, Northeastern

Waitlisted: Northwestern, BC, UCLA

Rejected: UPenn

Waiting on: NYU Stern, Duke, and Columbia

1 Like

does initially pressing withdraw withdraw ur app?

I wouldn’t risk it a couple hours from decision time :joy:

6 Likes

What does this mean?

aww it looks like all of you guys already got into amazing schools! no matter what happens today, congrats on all of your accomplishments :))

6 Likes

You’ve been waitlisted ig. Not sure tho

Accepted: UMich, UCLA, UCSD, UCSC, UCSB, Pitzer, U of Washington, Reed

Waitlisted: Georgetown

Rejected: UC Berkeley, Pomona
Waiting on: NYU, Stanford, Brown and Columbia

no it shouldn’t