NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

whoever said “no one cares” someone asked on the thread and it’s a public thread for a reason, skip over the comment if you don’t care :heart:

12 Likes

yeah either youre waitlisted or accepted, bu idk

D1 Accepted: USC, Northeastern, Syracuse, Fordham, U Wisconsin, Indiana U, U Maryland, U Oregon, LMU, Loyola Chicago, Cal Poly SLO, San Diego State

Waitlisted: BU, UCSB, UC Berkeley

Rejected: Northwestern, UCLA

yeah i dont get why they stay if they don’t want to see, just leave and come back when admissions are out

1 Like

“Undergraduate waitlist” doesn’t mean waitlisted from the university. It is a housing waitlist. Please don’t take this portal stuff so seriously

2 Likes

I’m just watching horror movies to chill myself out and make it to 4

3 Likes

facts lol we’re all on here just trying to pass time

2 Likes

I think in the past it has signified acceptance. You have to look at the Class of 2024 etc to understand why people are speculating. That–and—why does it say it on some and not others?

1 Like

I’ve said this before, but I think the portals are generally accurate. If you have that in your portal you have a decent shot of acceptance, but I’m urging people to not automatically assume they are 100% in or 100% rejected just from a housing portal.

2 Likes

What major? Those posting current results, please mention your major.

so we’re thinking 4 EST?

1 Like

no one knows

Hope so

so, just summarising, if you have “undergrad waitlist” it means you’re most likely in and when “Spring 2021 and Summer 2021” you’re most likely rejected, right?

5 Likes

Econ/Stats/Gender Studies

It says they are sending it in waves, so who knows

Yeah, just don’t be too encouraged or discouraged

1 Like

i have to do an essay for AP lit, do y’all think i should do it now or later? i can probably finish in about an hour

you might be too nervous to do it before decisions come out

2 Likes

Personally I couldn’t write a coherent sentence under stress like this

2 Likes