NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

nop

I have two kids applying. One has the waitlist designation and now the checklist is gone…the other one has the checklist still, one blue box, and the spring and summer.

One is Drama/the other Visual Arts.

1 Like

was anyone who applied to cas able to make it thru the admitted students portal?

1 Like

I am int and my checklist disappeared + am able to access the admitted student website. does this mean anything?

Where does it say that?

everyone who is getting decisions - is it from the other link thingy or did you have a status update?

I recognize your name from the MT boards. Which of your has the checklist still? Drama or Visual Arts?

guys NYU said it may take hours for decisions to be uploaded.

Checklist still there :frowning:

3 Likes

Anybody already accepted would you mind tell if the housing portal indicators are reliable?

4 Likes

when nyu releases in waves is it just accept wl and reject and done or do they like repeat it a couple times…bc my checklist is still there rn and things arent looking too hot

6 Likes

spring+summer+accepted portal anyone?

2 Likes

how do i check my housing portal status?

Tisch artistic review portal button disappeared?? anyone else?

3 Likes

I have checklist gone and no withdraw and I could access that link that says Welcome class of 2025( is this link public?)

Did anyone hit the respond to offer button

Does anyone have the withdraw grey option and it says “Do you want to withdraw your NYU application from consideration? (Required)” (with checklist removed). Does this mean waitlisted?

3 Likes

Welp I’m CAS, checklist disappeared and can’t access the link. guess I’m rejected

3 Likes

mine was only summer (and my housing portal changed during the first wave if that helps)

1 Like

whats this?

5 Likes