NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I would actually be happy with a waitlist vs rejection so I hope this is true lol. My checklist is gone but I can’t access the portal & have the grey withdraw button. I applied for film & tv at tisch.

6 Likes

anyone else still have a checklist, a withdraw button, and spring+summer? does this probably mean Im in a 2nd or 3rd wave?

12 Likes

can someone explain what the checklist thing you guys talking about is?? I have no clue someone please explain.

i can access admitted students portal and I have summer + academic year in housing
checklist removed in first wave, no withdraw option

3 Likes

Mine hasn’t

omg me!!

1 Like

ur in??

1 Like

sameeee

I am an Int student. I have the checklist and all. Does that mean anything?

Does Tandon admit to major directly? Or can I switch majors easily once I get in?

Indicator results: 1 button / only summer (then summer + waitlist) : admitted to tandon.

3 Likes

what does withdraw button and no checklist mean

I have a checklist but the button to add materials disappeared what does that mean

I can access admitted students–first wave, no withdraw button, I had summer only–and can access the bookstore thing with my email and the access code…I’m hoping this is a good sign!!!

9 Likes

and if u try to go back to the checklist , what does it say?

Anyone find any new indicators for stern acceptance?? My checklist is still there BTW

1 Like

Portal astro guide for newbies

4 Likes

i applied for stern and i’m in the same boat as you… :((

5 Likes

Frankly, this is an indication of a waitlist. A waitlist for NYU means a great chance to be admitted in just two months. I know NYU admits many waitlisted students each year.

4 Likes

Wait didnt the kobeisdumb guy have the same name and school on this accepted screen? or am I missing something