NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

bruh i still have my checklist smh

11 Likes

Like this if you still have your checklist, summer and spring on the housing, and can’t access the admitted students link (I’m guessing these are all bad signs hahaha) :smiley:

31 Likes

@snoopy2025 can u access the link?

Can you guys refrain from posting unofficial acceptances until you get an official portal update or email from NYU?

Respectfully, all these posts freaked me out when I checked my notifications only for me to read further and see people are just speculating or using alternate links :neutral_face:

31 Likes

Yes I posted it, I’ve checked that link constantly and kept being denied access, but when my checklist disappeared I went to the link to check and I had access

2 Likes

my checklist is still there. Is that a bad sign?

6 Likes

Where do you see “Spring + Summer”

i don’t have my checklist - summer and spring on housing - can’t access the student admitted link

6 Likes

samee

I’m getting rejected I already know. I wanna ask you guys if it is worth it to transfer colleges after my freshman year to a more prestige insitution

1 Like

thats what im planning on doing. u need near perfect grades and hella ecs tho, so we gotta grind LOL

1 Like

what do you think it is? a rejection?

3 Likes

If you have the money absolutely. A lot of the classes your first year are pre-req anyways

3 Likes

losing my mind lmao. has ANYONE gotten a status update button?

2 Likes

How does a waitlist work that might inform you after May 1st? Aren’t decisions to other schools due May 1?

2 Likes

you commit to another school by may 1, and then forfeit the deposit if you accept a waitlist offer later. Deposits vary by school-usually not too much.

5 Likes

I have a quick question. Like if the answer is yes. Does anyone who has access to the admitted students portal have a message saying “your journey forward started in [insert college]” but the college they mentioned was your alternate, i.e. your second or third or etc. choice?

(also why slow mode, my patience is wearing thin)

5 Likes

so summer+spring def sounds bad

5 Likes

What’s the time estimate for decisions so far?

did everyone who is able to access the admitted students page lose the withdraw button?

5 Likes