NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Guys a rejection wave was just out??
A friend got rejected NYUAD

2 Likes

what does that mean? that’s what my D has

Wait so what has come out so far? I have an update but im scared to look lol. Was the last wave waitlists?

are decisions out?

1 Like

no way a rjection wave list first right

1 Like

same

anyone got in so far?

When I click on the application status page it tells me that if I was accepted to click on the box above but there was no box… does this mean I was rejected?

My MT kid is the one without the checklists and the housing saying ‘waitlist’—yours?

lol my entire checklist + withdraw button vanished

12 Likes

…this is beyond random

Can’t access the links, just lost the checklist, but I also do NOT have the withdraw button.

Summer and Spring for me too, can’t access Stern email.

9 Likes

Absence is probably either acceptance or rejection

all of my buttons are gone now including withdraw and i can’t access any page so i’m assuming that means rejection, maybe if you still have withdraw (and can’t access admitted student page) you were waitlisted ?

2 Likes

Is everyone refreshing their portal, or did people receive emails? I checked my portal and only my applicant information is visible, so I expect my status update sometime around 3pm EST. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

same here

Results out. D rejected .

before my checklist was there but now when i go into the portal everything is gone, it’s a white screen with only my applicant information

2 Likes

my checklist has been gone for a bit but no update (no withdraw either)

3 Likes

checklist disappeared 10 mins. I’ve had all of the bad indicators. However, still have withdrawal button?? does that mean waitlisted or what?

6 Likes

Are the waves by geographic region or by school and program?

4 Likes