NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

niceeeee i think i put accounting as mine but i might do finance too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Lowkey think its too even for one to be rejected and one to be waitlisted? Maybe they’re both rejections? Does someone else think otherwise?

2 Likes

i dont have a withdraw button and i can access the admitted student thing

7 Likes

Yes my checklist disappeared and can not acess. REJECTED

3 Likes

it seems these r not rlly indicators then, they r all over the place

8 Likes

same

admitted student link pls

2 Likes

why nyu being so irritating :sob::sob:

10 Likes

yea i dont think the withdrawl button is

as a manhattan-er this school is overrated! my mother made me apply cuz she doesnt want me going far LOL I love the conspiracy theories though XD

1 Like

https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/adresource
That’s the admitted students portal and I can access it as a CAS applicant. This is what I see

This wasn’t here before. I didn’t see the admitted student weekend until now

4 Likes

Wait but can any people with the withdraw button access the admitted students thing? I mean, only waitlisted students should have a withdraw button because if you are accepted/rejected, that decision is final

2 Likes

the hope ur giving me rn …

1 Like

Access denied lmao

5 Likes

nyu, bestie, let me in please :))))

2 Likes

I feel like these indicators are really confusing and aren’t that reliable. I have positive indicator on housing porta, no checklist no withdraw button, can’t access admitted students portal. Somebody else also don’t have withdraw button but can access the admitted portal. Idk man

7 Likes

Access Denied✨

3 Likes

can anyone from gallatin access?

THEY ONLY GAVE ME 5% OFF bro

2 Likes

No one from steinhardt isn’t getting in the site??? Ahhh this is giving me a headache.

3 Likes