NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

was UCLA this weird with the waves? i didn’t apply to them but i know they had a similar applicant pool to NYU

is there a mlk admitted students link anywhere to try

2 Likes

has anyone heard from steinhardt yet

1 Like

I have something at 3:30 so I was hoping for a decision before then but I guess not

access denied

ucla had no waves

5 Likes

can someone please send the stern access link

1 Like

Has anyone heard from tisch?

Has anyone hit the button on the page about accepting your offer

no they all came at the same time

yeah i’d like to know as well

1 Like

Nothing here

Guys, so I’m the one who said I see an admitted students weekend invitation. When I click on financial aid links, it now says “Financial Aid Links are NOT Accessible” which it never said. When I clicked accept/decline awards it says “Select the appropriate aid year below to view your award information. If the aid year is not activated, your award information has yet to be determined.”

Not sure if I got accepted but I have all the positive indicators so I expect it. Does anyone know when FA updates? That’s the biggest determining factor for going.

I’ve never wanted a waitlist so badly… I’ve gotten no good indicators but I have the withdraw application with no checklist… just please, not a rejection ;-;

11 Likes

Has anybody who can’t access the admitted students page gotten in yet besides the Reddit kid

6 Likes

do waves come out at the top of the hour or just randomly within the hours?

No sir. What indicators do you have? I have no checklist but i have a withdrawal button

yeah it takes you to Albert

is anyone with second wave checklist disappearing or later able to access admitted students

Me too!