NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Ok so for those asking about the indicators.

Our daughter was accepted into Tisch. Her housing portal said “waitlist” for a few days after Academic…and right before decision came out you could see the landing page for admitted students.

Our son applied as well but did not get in–his portal said summer/spring and the admitted page was no available for him.

He is ok-he has great options so all is well over here.

did anyone have “No Financial Aid information to display” in their financial aid tab? does this mean that it’s still processing??

yikes were a lot of people waitlisted during the ED rounds? i just know their waitlist is huge right now

3 Likes

yes! wait about 10 minutes and then it’ll load in, thats what happened for me. congratulations!!!

1 Like

ACCETED-
I’m an International student
I had academic year and summer

Daughter waitlisted, CAS. From east coast. Onto UCLA, Final Four, Go Bruins!! :smiley:

2 Likes

ty!

Can someone help me decide between CSULB (Health science) or Vanguard University (Biology)?

Hi, did you get one answer for all colleges NYU, AD and Shanghai?

NYU is gonna cost me 8k , Northeastern 1.6 k

1 Like

Does someone know about MLK?

Where is the exit poll?
It appears that
summer only = summer + academic year = acceptance. Summer+ Spring = waitlist or reject.
There might be exceptions, but works most of the time.

3 Likes

accepted CAS
summer only for housing
can access to admitted students portal
no checklist + no grey withdraw button
NJ

still tryna figure that out as well considering if I don’t get that, I literally get no aid. As in literally 0! yikes

Hi, did you get one answer for all colleges NYU, AD and Shanghai???

It’s entirely different for RD versus ED/EA. If you pull out of a RD commitment nothing bad happens.

accepted to steinhardt. i had no checklist and no withdraw button. I wasn’t able to access the admitted students pages, or register for their events. I had summer and academic year in housing (but when i clicked on academic it brought me to spring 2021) and i had “waitlist undergrad” under academic. Until I got my decision, I couldn’t see any financial aid information. I had some of the good indicators and some of the bad ones.

NYU basically doesn’t offer scholarships. Only finaid.

I applied to both NYU NY and Shanghai but only got one decision letter

2 Likes

haha yeah well i have two instagram group chats with waitlist ppl full to the brim