NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I got waitlisted for steinhardt.
I don’t know how to react after getting rejected from 5 schools back to back.

3 Likes

Waitlisted! NYU wasn’t a good fit for me anyway (more of a LAC kinda guy), so I’m gonna take myself off and hopefully give you guys a better chance!

9 Likes

Waitlisted! Further confirming I’ll be going to UCLA haha

3 Likes

Let’s be hopeful!

can i ask what your total tuition amounted to then (since no finaid?) just wondering because i got waitlisted but i wanna go so bad. i know its expensive but i was thinking of getting loans or something

for me, in the instance of no aid (which I will call the office to figure it out), it was a little over $80k a year.

I got $52k grant + aid but when I click on financial aid links l get

“You are not active in a program at NYU in 2021-2022. Because of that, you may not access this page. Please contact your advisor for further assistance.”

Anyone facing the same problem?

Accepted to Stern!

SAT: 1560 (790 RW, 770 M)
GPA: 97.7 W
ECs: Average with some leadership, nothing business related
Common app essay: Very good, NYU Supplement: Great
Hooks: Legacy applicant

I’m over the moon rn! Congrats to all! Got a hefty scholarship as well, I’m assuming it was merit based

7 Likes

ahh congrats!!! that’s awesome!!

anyone know the acceptance rate this year?

1 Like

aaah accepted! surprised because i was straight up rejected from ucla, ucsb, and bu

2 Likes

Hi! I also listed chemical and biomolecular. Is NYU your top choice?

also: 3.8 uw, 9 aps, two varsity sports, ok extras outside of school, and legacy

my extra curriculars really paved the way for me also maybe sum that helped was being a background in a movie or sum but my 3.5 was not cutting it

1 Like

Thank you sm!

same i had a 3.61 UW

does anyone know how likely it is to be accepted off the waitlist?

1 Like

no no that was my weighted ■■■■■ MY Uw was 3.3 hahahaha :frowning:

Anyone know how competitive the waitlist is for Stern?

1 Like

i took roughy around 14 duel enrollment classes and they messed my gpa up. we couldnt afford AP at my school