NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

OMG This happened to me as well. low-key really anxious about it. gonna call the financial aid office tomorrow and hope it’s a mistake because there’s no way I can afford 80k.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum. He was rejected from NYU. He received a scholarship to another school.

Accepted
SAT 1570

It said $1,300 scholarship . Is that it ?
or is there a scholarship letter somewhere on the website asking because we submitted a separate essay for scholarship.

i got into nyu shanghai? what’s the difference between the ny and the shanghai schools? are they the same?

Where is the scholarship letter?
Did you receive it in email?

1 Like

Is it possible to change from NYU London to the NYU New York Campus, if you’re accepted?

accepted stern!

1 Like

My S got accepted for Global health. My D will apply for NYU stern next year. Could you share what you think helped you get into NYU Stern? Any particular EC?

Accepted!
GPA: 3.83 UW
SAT/ACT: none
Goods ECs and letters of rec
School: CAS
3 APs and 6 Honors

1 Like

Did you get a merit scholarship from gallatin?

@whippymop, thanks for the poll link. However, there’s no ‘summer only’ option in the housing portal question in your poll. And a lot of admits have that. Could you please add it?

did you get a merit scholarship from gallatin?

hey guys did NYU release the class profile for the class of 2025 yet? i wanna see our acceptance rate

Decision: Waitlisted (#socool)
GPA: 4.48 W , 4.0 UW (at time of application)
SAT/ACT: 1480 (submitted)
Class Rank: 2/190 something
School/Major: Computer Science
EC’s: 4 years of ConLaw + coaching, internship at federal power company, leadership for school women empowerment group, volunteer work for non-profit that offers coding classes for free to students, math club co-president, girls who code leadership committee, science quiz bowl team captain, 3 years of JV soccer, 3 years of theater (tech and on-stage), and 3 years of being a school ambassador.
Classes: 11 AP classes in total, 3 test scores (all 5s), every honors class at my school I took.

Honestly, not surprised. I got waitlisted at BC, BU, and Wake Forest too, all of which I thought were great match schools. I am still hoping for Columbia because I would love to go to NY. Yet at this point, I don’t feel particularly hopeful. I got into Georgetown so that is definitely my front runner, but NYU still stings a little. Would have been too expensive anyways.

Idk if its the merit but i got 41k from gallatin

1 Like

sorry, I don’t think CC is letting me post the poll link anymore. It keeps getting flagged lol

1 Like

by the way guys if you got admitted you can see if you got into your actual major through albert. click on the application status button

congrats! i’m not really sure what got me into stern i’m still kind of in shock haha but I did two summer business programs with washu and penn wharton, I was president/founder of mock trial, secretary of FBLA, speech team, varsity volleyball, I started an online thrifting business, and some other less important ECs

2 Likes

Man, that sucks! It could really help class 2026 to decipher this mess. Thank you for your work!

I got a $50,500 scholarship and a $12,000 scholarship from Gallatin. So about $62,500 total I believe if everything is accurate. Although, I think it was primarily need based not merit based.

3 Likes